Sunday 21 December 2014

355 - A Little Bit Krafty

Day 355. One thing I really like about using digital tools for making music is that you really don't need to be all that musical in order to make something reasonably interesting. Take Auxy for example. Auxy is a very cool iPad app for making sequences and arranging them into tracks. It's very simple to use and with a bit of thought I think you could do some very cool things with it. It's very forgiving for non-musicians like me, as you can literally jjst mess around until you get something you like.

Anyway, for what it's worth, here is my first attempt at making something with it. I thought it sounded a bit Kraftwerk-ish, which is probably the style of music that is the most obvious type of thing to make with Auxy. Have a go yourself and see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment